Sennheiser HD 25 SP Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Sennheiser HD 25 SP Headband Headphones - Black

Free Shipping Adorama

Great Headphones!

Aug 16, 2005

Pros:lightweight, replaceable parts, easy to drive

Cons:split-y cable

The Bottom Line: Highly recommended. Great sound, comfortable, replaceable parts.

The HD 25 SP is a sealed headphone that rests on your ear rather than around it. I bought these headphones for use in a college dorm. I'm no audiophile, but I do love my music and the sound impressed me very much, the bass is amazing. I could hear things in some of my music that I've never heard before. They've worked well for watching movies.
The seal is very good, outside noise doesn't get in and those around me can't hear my music, even when I'm listening very loud.
They are very comfortable and easy to adjust. After 6 or 7 hours of wearing them nonstop, however, they can can start to hurt a little bit.
The cord is really long, which i like, but I could see it getting in the way.
I can turn up the volume as loud as i want with no distortion.
All the parts are replaceable, which is awesome. You can get new headbands, earpads, and cords fairly inexpensively.
I'm a klutz and hard on my stuff, and while I have only had the headphones for maybe 2 months, I've dropped them and stepped on the cord many times, and they're holding up very well.
I paid $99, including shipping.

I bought mine from Headroom at http://www.headphone.com, and I HIGHLY recommend them. They were great.

Features: Brand Name : Sennheiser Model : 075527 Brand Name : Sennheiser Model : 075527
Sennheiser HD 25 Dynamic Compact Professional Monitoring Headphone General Description The HD 25 SP are closed dynamic headphones for monitoring, reco...
Adorama
1.888.209.5772 About me Contact Us Shipping Payments FAQ Sennheiser HD 25 Dynamic Compact Professional Monitoring Headphone SKU: SEHD25SP Mfr. Part: H...