Sennheiser HD 25 SP Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Sennheiser HD 25 SP Headband Headphones - Black

HD 25 SP 1 review mostly for PC users/gamers

Nov 8, 2002

Pros:detailed sound,3D feeling in pc-games, powerful bass,excellent isolation,small and light weight

Cons:uncomfortable after hours of use(tolerable for supraaural-type though), seem fragile (maybe),bit expensive for some

The Bottom Line: If price doesn't discourage you (though they are considered mid-low priced) GET THEM!! Probably the best introduction to high-fidelity sound!

Sennheiser HD 25 SP 1

This review is rather addressed to PC users.

To be honest that's my first "high-quality-performance" set of headphones.Before i bought them, i tried the Sennheiser EH 2270 and i was disappointed -not that it was bad- but i expected more from such expensive headphones. I thought the 25 sp would be the same quality as they were the same price and i felt rather embarrassed and disappointed as i had already ordered them...But how wrong i was! the 25 sp's are totally different, when i got home with them i just couldn't take them off my ears!I MOSTLY USE THEM WITH MY PC.i have 4.1 surround speakers (on SBLive) but i prefer listening to my Sennheiser! I am re-discovering my audio CDs and my mp3!!It's amazing to discover so many details in music (this may be a drawback though;). Very powerful bass, detailed sound, clear, no distortion at all, even to "stern" tracks/sounds.

When discussion comes to pc-games the question is: who needs 4.1 or 5.1 surround speakers?;) Crystal clear, detailed sound, giving precise feeling of 3-D enviroment.First Person Shooter Gamers (quake,unreal,half-life,thief etc) will find sound-paradise in these headphones!

Very light weight, small enough (having in mind they are closed-type),very comfortable, soft, not much pressure on ears, but may feel a little uncomfortable after hours of
listening,something unavoidable for supraaural-type headphones. In all these add the excellent isolation and there you have probably the best set of mid-low priced headphones

Sonic Electronix - New eBay Template Product SKU: 75067 ID: sen-069417 The X-Factor when Shopping Electronics Our Store Contact Us About Us Returns Pa...