Sennheiser HD 25 SP Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Sennheiser HD 25 SP Headband Headphones - Black

Good Stuff

Feb 21, 2000

Pros:This is a good stuff

Cons:There is no cons

Had you ever waiste your time using that old cheap worthless head phone and in a sudden it broke totally brokeen. Well thats is wat happento me one time at schoool, and what an ambarrassment for me. I didn't know it will break since I just bought it two days ago. Life is not fair, so I bought this cool head phones and not cost that much at all, its around 25 dollars and its worth it since the day I bought it. The sound is clear and extremly loud. But it not that cost, you would want to spend a 5 dollars heap phine and turn to be worthless in the end with that 5 dollars gone like throwing paper in the trash.In my experience and my knowlege, I bet you love this headphone and you'll won't regret it.

Sonic Electronix - New eBay Template Product SKU: 75066 ID: sen-075527 The X-Factor when Shopping Electronics Our Store Contact Us About Us Returns Pa...

Sonic Electronix - New eBay Template Product SKU: 75067 ID: sen-069417 The X-Factor when Shopping Electronics Our Store Contact Us About Us Returns Pa...