Sennheiser HD 428 Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Sennheiser HD 428 Headband Headphones - Black

May 26, 2012

Pros:Comfortable, Excellent sound quality, reasonably priced

Cons:Tangly cord ( due to excessive length )

The Bottom Line: I strongly suggest these headphones because of their very reasonable pricing and the excellent quality they offer at that.

If you're looking for a pair of comfortable headphones I strongly recommend the Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones at a reasonable price compared to other headphones of the same class they offer extreme comfort with an adjustable fit and excellent sound quality. The all round ear fit it extremely comfortable and will not bother you even after long hours of wear. However the cord can get a little tangly at times which may be a little irritable to some people. Despite the small flaw the headphones provide excellent bass and superior durabilty.

I purchased mine a little over a year ago and they still work as good as the day I bought them. The sounds quality is excellent without any of that muddy background sound you get in some other headphones. I would highly suggest these headphones to anyone who has a budget and looking for excellent quality headphones. At their current price they are a little below the average price of other headphones of the same type and offer just as good of sound quality & comfort.

In terms of durability I've got to say they really excell in this one particular area. Having been through a lot with my own such as big drops and walking through heavy rain they have certainly out done themselves and have come out 100% unscaved.

Sonic Electronix - New eBay Template Product SKU: 75152 ID: sen-534441 The X-Factor when Shopping Electronics Our Store Contact Us About Us Returns Pa...