Sennheiser HD 600 Headband Headphones - Blue Steel Reviews

Free Shipping Adorama
Free Shipping Crutchfield

Awesome

Aug 30, 2003

Pros:Straight Cord,Sound, Bass

Cons:Price

The Bottom Line: I'm glad I went for these instead of the Grado which are very good, I just hated to do a minor makeover just to make them comfortable

I hated to spend $249 for head phones but decided to go ahead and make the plunge, Since I did want a pair of good phones.
I just received my Sennheiser HD590 Friday.I had read the reviews how it was much better to break them in first, So I knew that would be. However I tried them out on my Yamaha and Onkyo Receivers first The sound was very good. However it wasn't as good with my mini cd player.
I didn't think they could sound any better than this using my receivers. But I began the break-in process with Jazz, Blues, and Rock. Which I set my changer on the repeat mode for all day and night and it's still going I've picked up the phones several times checking the sound and I was amazed how really awesome the sound had become.
Out of the several phones I've had these are The Best, And
The HD590 are unbelievable you hardly know they are on your head.I like the straight cord I've had others with the coil cord and hated it.

Since I purchased these from Crutchfield I knew returning them would be quick and easy for I've received good service for many years. But the HD590 will stay, What little I've listen to these I didn't realize what I was missing and hated to lay them down for the break-in.
I have new floor standing Polk speakers now I realize I should have kept my money and purchase the HD590 instead.

1upDeals DESCRIPTION This is a listing for Sennheiser HD 600 Open Dynamic Hi-Fi Professional Stereo Headphones Brand New in Box!Features High-quality ...

Sennheiser HD600 Audiophile Dynamic Hi-Fi or Professional Stereo Headphone The Sennheiser HD 600 is an audiophile quality open dynamic hi-fi/professio...
Adorama
Headphones open-back, over-the-ear stereo headphones,dynamic drivers with computer optimized magnets and lightweight aluminum voice coils for fast, po...
Crutchfield