Sennheiser PMX 70 Sport Neckband Headphones - Black/Green Reviews

Sennheiser PMX 70 Sport Neckband Headphones - Black/Green

FINALLY - Headphones for runners!!

Apr 21, 2007 (Updated Jul 7, 2007)

Pros:PROVEN Water & sweat RESISTANT/PROOF. Will NOT pop out of your ears while running.

Cons:Pricey - but worth it! High bass value, but all music seems balanced (volume).

The Bottom Line: Outstanding headphones designed to withstand rigors of long-distance running AND poor weather conditions. Quality sound and lightweight. Worth the price.

UPDATE!!!!!!
Ran the Ottawa Marathon on May 27, 2007 with the Sennheiser PMX 70 headphones. Started out cloudy, but the forecast called for rain...about 40 minutes after the start the rain came. Although the weather varied between a sprinkle and a heavy rain - there was constant precipitation. These headphones performed flawlessly! Never even felt them on my head. They've again proven their quality and I've weather tested them the hard way. A must for long distance runners!

I know there are other out there like me who are afraid of dropping some $40 on a pair of headphones with few reviews. What an investment!

I run an average of 20 miles per week and warmer weather means I'll be outside running even more. I've struggled with the not-so-special headphones that came with my RIO SPORT MP3 players for the past 4-5 years or so and finally tried the PMX 70's. Worth every penny!

Lightweight and durable, highly water "resistant" (should be read "proof" because I rinse them out good after every run) and they DO NOT FALL OUT of your ears. I've jumped around shook my head and tried to knock them out - with no luck. It's so nice not having to re-wrap the old style headphones around my ear anymore since I'm now using these.

Who cares about the color?? You don't see the color when it's on you and runners often wear reflective and out of the norm colors/materials anyway. The cord MAY be too long as many have reported about Sennheiser, but I've unwrapped only enough to extend from player to ears and kept the rest of the cord coiled as shipped and have had no problems at all. The neckband works great - HOWEVER, if you put your head back while running or roll your head sideways (cracking/stretching your neck/shoulders) then the neckband will contact your neck and shift the buds in your ear - but they still don't come out.

If you're obsessed with running and use an MP3 player as a crutch - these are the headphones you need! Don't know how I ran so far before without them!

Sennheiser PMX 70 Sport Earbud Line Stereo Neckband HeadphoneCondition: Like New and comes in the original retail box. 99.99.99% new. Never used. Only...