-45%
Sennheiser PX 100-II Headband Headphones - White Reviews

Sennheiser PX 100-II Headband Headphones - White

Great and appealing headphones

Oct 14, 2011

Pros:Very respectful brand. Very respectful sound. Compact size, low price. Included is a carrying pouch.

Cons:Considering the price, there was nothing to complain about.

The Bottom Line: Seenheiser PX 100 II are powerful pleasant headphones. Being kind of inexpensive makes them a top choice for anyone looking for performance.

General:

I listened to the Sennheiser PX100 ii in the specialty music store, while looking for a set of studio cans. Being outside my scope, the headphones got my attention for the dynamic sound and impressive performance. The price was also attractive and there were more than just few times that I seriously considered them for on-the-go listening.

Size and dimensions:

Although not big in size the headphones are much larger than in-ear buds, and the sound- much more pleasant. That makes them a prime candidate for people who don't like sticking (and constantly adjusting) weird shaped buds in the ears. The phones fold almost like sunglasses and easily fit in your pocket. They are lightweight (only 2.6 ounces) with padded ear cups so the listening for prolonged time will not cause any discomfort. The length of the cable cord is 3.9 feet which ensures it wont be in the way when listening while commuting.

Performance:

When I tried the phones for the first time I literally got shocked how much music those phones produce, simply put it was enormous. The frequency those Sennheiser cover is 15 - 27,000 Hz, but where the headphones shine is the deep base. The low end response closely matches Monster Jamz's powerful low end (which made them popular). The PX 100 II have vivid mid range that comfortably hangs with the mid ranges of headphones 3 times their price. Although I can't say the upper trebles were the first thing I noticed, they were quite adequate.
I would recommend the Sennheiser PX100 II to anyone looking for comfortable relatively inexpensive headphones offering big sound in a small package.

Sonic Electronix - New eBay Template Product SKU: 75109 ID: sen-514073 The X-Factor when Shopping Electronics Our Store Contact Us About Us Returns Pa...