Sennheiser RS 110 Headband Wireless Headphones - Black/White Reviews

Sennheiser RS 110 Headband Wireless Headphones - Black/White

Free Shipping Office Depot

Excellent Sound For The Price

Jul 24, 2006

Pros:Reasonable price Excellent audio quality Comfortable, light, easy to wear Decent battery life

Cons:Sometimes fall off Volume control hard to reach while using No rechargeable batteries

The Bottom Line: Ultimately, these are great wireless headphones for a reasonable price. Audio quality is excellent and battery life is good. The headphones are light and comfortable. Highly recommended!

A perfect choice for people looking for great wireless sound on a budget. Easy to setup, and comes with a variety of audio adapters, which allows it to be connected to most any type of audio setup you might have. I had tried various cheaper wireless headphone set prior to getting these but ended up returning them because of the awful audio quality. The sound quality is excellent given the fairly reasonable price (I paid $80) and they are very comfortable. The 2 AAA batteries last for a fairly long time and the transmitter automatically turns on and off, which is nice.

The only problems I've had with the set are:
After a while of no audio output (not an issue with TV or stereo but can be with computer, which is where I mostly use mine) the transmitter automatically shuts off, which causes the headphones to produce static. This can be annoying but has never really been too much of an issue. It just means that if I'm sitting there for a while I need to turn them off (which is a good idea anyways so not to waste the batteries) or just do something to produce a sound so that they start working again.
The only other problems, which isn't really much of an issue most of the time, is that you need to use an adapter to plug into a traditional headphone slot instead one on a Hi-Fi or TV, the adapter that comes with it is high quality and works perfectly, it's just a little big (about 1 inch wide).
Also, the design of the headphones makes it so that they sometimes fall off too easily and the volume control can be hard to reach while using the headphones, and is easily confused with the tuning control, which is right below it.

Ultimately, these are great wireless headphones for a reasonable price. The audio quality is excellent and the battery life is good (although rechargeable would have nice, it's included in the more expensive models so if that really matters to you I'd recommend looking at one of the pricier models). The headphones are light and comfortable to wear, although that they sometimes come off if you move your head too quickly. Despite a few minor flaws I highly recommend these headphones to anyone looking for great wireless audio for a reasonable price.

SENNHEISER - RS110 Sennheiser RS 110 Wireless Headphone Gray, Black
The RS 110 is an RF wireless headphone system with open, supra-aural headphones. They feature a transparent, well-balanced sound with excellent bass r...
Office Depot

SquareTrade AP6.0 Sennheiser RS 110 Wireless Headphone This product is brand new and sealed. We are Authorized Dealers. Call us if you have ANY ques...
Sennheiser RS 110 RF Stereo Wireless Headphone System