Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear only Headphones - Black/Orange Reviews

Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear only Headphones - Black/Orange

The greatest headphones for the lowest price!

Aug 11, 2011

Pros:Offered in many different colors, extremely cheap but amazing quality, multiple different ear pieces.

Cons:Nothing wrong with this product at all! :)

The Bottom Line:

The Skull Candy Ink'd earbuds have the quality of a $30 or $50 set, but only cost $20 - And in some places less than that! Definitely a good buy.

Last year, my parents bought me the Skull Candy Smokin' Buds headphones for Christmas. They worked okay and I liked having the volume control, but that also sometimes was more of a burden than a blessing because the volume would change in my pocket (Which could sometimes be very painful)!
     So a few months ago, I purchased my own pair of Skull Candy Ink'd headphones for $20 - Purple, to match the case on my iPod Touch. :) Since they were so cheap, I kept the receipt - Just in case. After just a few days of owning them, I threw the receipt out; there was no way I would be returning them! They are small; come with multiple ear pieces so you can change them depending on your ear size; does not have the volume control (which I was very happy about since I ended up hating that stupid thing); the company makes them in so many different colors; and the best part: They are extremely cheap but do not look or sound that way!!
     The sound quality of the headphones is fantastic, when you have your headphones in you cannot hear any outside noises (perfect for studying or just rocking out to a good song), and not only that, but they work as great earplugs, even without any music playing (This comes in handy on an airplane or at a loud sporting event). I truly believe they are worth the 20 bucks. For a product that you will love the quality of and will last you a long time, you should not pass it up. I myself have three pairs of them now!

Condition:Brand new Includes:Complete package Specs:Mic1+Remote In-line microphone operation Answer/end call Play/pause Next track Previous track Ship...