Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear only Headphones - Dark Gray Reviews

Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear only Headphones - Dark Gray

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Skull Candy Smokin Earbuds

Aug 21, 2011 (Updated Aug 23, 2011)

Pros:-untangle easily
-good sound clarity
-very durable

Cons:-dont fit my ears very well
-not much bass
-overpriced

The Bottom Line: Only buy them if they are on clearence. Don't even think about running with them.

I bought these on sale after my old pair of Sony earbuds broke, and I got them on sale cheap. They were a good deal, but I thought they would be leaps and bounds above the Ink'D version. They are basically the same earbuds, but made with more durable materials. They have good sound clarity, but the bass is not the strongest.They are rounder than I would have like, and I found myself constantly adjusting them in my ears. They untangle very easily due to the flat chord design, which works beautifully. Overall, I am pleased with them, but I do not think that I would be happy if I had paid the full price.

For the price I would recommend getting the Ink's earbuds instead. Some of the features are nice, but do not make up for the price. The main problem with these earbuds is that they do not fit very well in my ears, which is a huge setback for earbuds. They are very round and slippery, which means they are constantly moving around, and it is impossible to run with them in. If you are looking for a pair you can have in your iPod while running, looks elsewhere. Another issue I had with them is that they cause my ears to itch if I use them in just one ear. This may be just a specific problem to me, or it could be someting else wrong with the product, and it doesn't need any more.

1to3shop Store 1 To 3 Shop We distribute iPod iPhone accessories worldwide eBay Shop Feedback Add to favorites About us Contact Service And Support Ph...