Skullcandy Uprock Headband Headphones - Green Reviews

Skullcandy Uprock Headband Headphones - Green

Skull Candy Headphones

Aug 9, 2012

Pros:They block out every background sounds.

Cons:They do not last very long.

The Bottom Line: I recommend others to not get these headphones because they do not work for a long time.

These Skull Candy Uprock SC Headphones were amazing. Only for the first few months though. I received these headphones recently this year as a Christmas gift and I loved them at first. I wanted some headphones like this since ear buds hurt your ears. When I opened the gift, I was extremely happy that I had received these. They worked absolutely perfect and blocked out every background sound. After about 4 to 5 months of using them, one of the ears went out and would only work if I kept twisting the cable to it. I didn't use them for a few weeks because the crackling sound of it became annoying to actually listen to. I picked them up a few weeks later and the other ear was doing the same exact thing. Ever since, I’ve tried to get them to work but there was no luck. They'll work if you have the cable in the right place but one, that place is extremely hard to find and two, the second you move, it starts crackling again. I do not recommend anyone to get these headphones but if it’s something that you're looking for temporarily then they'll last for a few months.

color st green color display green earpiece design ear pad on the ear embedded video script type text javascript webyclipsitekey 512 f 7 ba 25 c 0 f 3...

lt;div style=text-align:centergt;lt;img src=http://ti2.auctiva.com/sw/java.gif border=0gt;lt;br gt;lt;table align=centergt;lt;tr gt;lt;td gt;lt;a styl...