Skullcandy Uprock Headband Headphones - Green Reviews

Skullcandy Uprock Headband Headphones - Green

The Skullcandy Uprock

Aug 11, 2012

Pros:comfortable, low profile, not glossy, good sound, low price

Cons:not for professionals

The Bottom Line: I would recommend these to the everyday music listener because they aren't expensive but they don't suck either.

I purchased the Uprocks in March of 2012 for an upcoming road trip to Northwestern University. I knew the trip would take about 6 hours, so I didn't want to wear my earbuds the whole way there. I found these for $29.99 at my local Target. I wasn't expecting much, but these did deliver. Now, obviously, they won't sound as good as say Sennheisers, Grados, or even Beats, but they were much more than I expected for a $30 set of headphones. The bass is deep when using the bass booster setting on my iPod. When not using an EQ, the bass does dominate over the other sounds, but not by much. I listen to a wide variety of music (rap, hip-hop, heavy metal, garage rock, rock, alternative rock, etc.) and all of them sound great. The durability of the headphones is very good. I throw these around on occasion on they are still very much intact. They are also quite comfortable, even though they are on-ear headphones. They aren't too tight and the adjustable headband will fit pretty much any size head. They don't really attract fingerprints, so they'll stay clean. They are a decent pair of cans for the average user. If you are a professional, you shold obviously steer clear of the entire Skullcandy brand completely.

color st green color display green earpiece design ear pad on the ear embedded video script type text javascript webyclipsitekey 512 f 7 ba 25 c 0 f 3...

Features: 40mm Full-Range Drivers 1/8 (3.5mm) Connection Flat Tangle-Free TPE Cable Rich Bass Response Limited Lifetime Warranty The green and white S...