Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H90 16.1 MP Digital Camera - Black Reviews

Dec 11, 2012

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:good image qualiy, long zoom is great

Cons:no macro setting

The Bottom Line: Good beginner camera with great image quality.

I bought this Sony Cyber Shot DSC-h90 Digital Camera for everyday picture taking. I love to take pictures at concerts and the long zoom is really amazing for that! I use it quite a bit and really love the picture quality. The only thing is sometimes if you are too shaky when taking pictures the images can come out grainy so it is important to get used to the settings on the camera and find which one suits the situation. Also there is no macro setting it just automatically turns on when ever it feels like it. I really wish there was a setting to keep it on because macro produces the best pictures. It has a wide variety of settings that are fun to play around with. I especially love the intelligent auto feature because if you are not sure what setting to use the camera will just pick one for you. This camera also has timed pictures so you can let the camera snap the photo if you cant snap it yourself. The menu and settings are all pretty easy to navigate through, but like all things it takes some time to get used to. Also the video quality is amazing. I recently took some video at a rock concert and the sound and picture turned out really great. I would recommend this camera to anyone who has had some experience with a digital camera.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

This kit includes 7 items, Camera includes all manufacturer's supplied accessories & Warranty, Additional accessories are backed with Hot Deals Electr...
Your subjects are never too far to capture with this bSony Cyber-shot DSC-H90/b digital camera with stabilized 16x optical zoom. Sporting a 16.1-megap...