Sony Walkman NWZ-E463 Red (4 GB) Digital Media Player Reviews

• User Rating: Very Good

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:Easy to use for people who aren't computer savvy .

Cons:Poorly made ,doesn't hold as much as advertised

I purchased this mp3 when I work at Walmart doing over night stocking. It's an ok product for the money. It's really easy to add songs to the mp3 using Windows Media Player. You don't have to download any software like you do if you were to buy and iPod. The battery life on the device is good, I could listen to it for too nights and not have to charge it  (eight hours each night). It comes with the mp3,earphones,and a usb 2.0 cable for chargingand syncing to the computer. I do have a couple complaints about the product, after having the device for about six months the earphones shorted out. Another problem I had with the device is it would tell me I didn't have any more room in my memory to add any more songs. I had about 300 songs and no other media, not the 1000 it advertised to hold. I later upgrade to an iPod .

Recommended for: Beginners - Easy Enough for Tech Newbies

Sony Walkman NWZ-E383RED - Digital player - flash 4 GB - display: 1.77 - red NWZE383RED

Sony Walkman NWZ-E384RED - Digital player - flash 8 GB - display: 1.77 - red NWZE384RED

Sony Walkman NWZ-E385 BLACK 16GB MP3 Digital Media Player NWZE385BLK

Sony Walkman NWZ-E385 BLACK 16GB MP3 Digital Media Player NWZE385BLK

Sony Walkman NWZ-E385 BLACK 16GB MP3 Digital Media Player NWZE385BLK Brand New
Newegg.com

Sony Walkman MP3 Player 4 GB - Red (NWZ-E383RED)

Sony Walkman MP3 Player 4 GB - Red (NWZ-E383RED)

Movies, music, photos, radio- all in one amazingly clean design. And with drag-and-drop simplicity, you can load songs and playlists from iTunes and W...
Beach Camera.com

SONY Walkman NWZ-E383RED 4 GB Red Flash Portable Media Player (NWZE383RED)

SONY Walkman NWZ-E383RED 4 GB Red Flash Portable Media Player (NWZE383RED)

Walkman NWZ-E383RED 4 GB Red Flash Portable Media Player MPN: NWZE383RED
Sony Walkman NWZ-E385BLK - Digital player - flash 16 GB - display: 1.77 - black NWZE385BLK

BuyDig.com

Sony Walkman NWZ-E384BLK - Digital player - flash 8 GB - display: 1.77 - black NWZE384BLK

Sony Walkman NWZ-E383BLK - Digital player - flash 4 GB - display: 1.77 - black NWZE383BLK

Beach Camera.com