Sony α (alpha) SLT-A65 24.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ DT SAM 18-55mm Lens) (SLT-A65VK) Reviews

4 consumer reviews

Rated Show

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Picture Quality
Weight

Cons:Fragile

I use this camera daily, and whenever I'm looking over pictures I recently took, I'm amazed at the quality of the pictures. The pictures taken with this camera are absolutely stunning! I would recommend anyone get this camera. It's a little pricy, but it's worth it!

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Solid Enough for a Professional

24.3Mp APS-C Sensor OLED Viewfinder 3.0 Swivel LCD Screen 1080 HD Movie Capture SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization Built-In Flash
NJ Accessory
Take your photography to the next level with this a65 DSLR camera. Featuring Sony's groundbreaking Translucent Mirror Technology, you can focus and sh...
Beach Camera.com
Beach Camera.com
Find digital cameras at Target.com! Get action photos, hd movies and live view shots that other cameras miss, thanks to sonys exclusive translucent mi...