Sony MDR-E818LP In-Ear only Headphones - Black Reviews

Sony MDR-E818LP In-Ear only Headphones - Black

Best headphones for your $$

Jul 30, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:Fairly affordable at $30. Comfortable fit, wear them for hours. Good dynamic range.

Cons:none that I have encountered.

I have never been a fan of out-of-the-ear headphones, they simply don't stay put and become uncomfortable not to mention anybody nearby can hear your music.
With the Sony ear-buds you can listen to wonderfully rich music as it was meant to be heard; in full dynamic stereo with rich bass, smooth mid-range and highs that sound realistic without ear fatigue.
The Sony ear-buds come with several silicone attachments to fit most ear sizes so be sure to select the right one. The attachments allow the ear-buds to fit in the outer ear canal and there are no painful pressure points. They are comfortable enough to wear for hours at a time.
I especially appreciate using the Sony ear-buds while flying because the snug, in-ear fit keeps that jet engine noise out. Listening at high volumes is definitely more discreet with the in-ear design.

Item Description High Quality 16mm Driver Units / Neodymium Magnets for Powerful Bass and Clear Treble Sound / Comfortable In-Ear Design Item Features...