Sony MDR-E10LP In-Ear only Headphones - White/Green Reviews

Sony MDR-E10LP In-Ear only Headphones - White/Green

4 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

Great Headphones at an even Better Price!

Jan 25, 2010

Pros:Great sound without distortion.
Very comfortable.
Very durable and long lasting.
Great Price.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: With it's great sound, comfort, and durability, the Sony MDR-E10LPH Consumer Headphones are a great choice at an affordable price.

I was very upset when my Apple brand headphones for my iPod broke. So I went to Target the next day and saw these. The Sony MDR-E10LPH Consumer Headphones were only $9.99, so I was kind of skeptical when the store associate recommended them to me. Thinking I had nothing to lose since they could be easily returned, I gave them a shot. Boy, I'm glad I did.

First of all, my music is very important to me. I always look for quality in my products, especially headphones. I had pretty low expectations for these headphones, since they are so cheap. Trust me; the only thing cheap about these is the price tag. When I got home, I opened the package, plugged them in my iPod Classic, selected Journey's "Don't Stop Believing," and was utterly amazed how clear it was. I could hear every sound in the song. Even when I turned it up, the sound didn't become distorted. And like the product details says, the 13.5mm driver units and neodymium magnets reproduce deep bass and clear treble sound, so these headphones allow you to jam even on the go.

Another aspect I look for in buying headphones is comfort. I had recently owned fairly expensive headphones that were so big I thought my inner ear was going to explode. Not the Sony MDR-E10LPH Consumer Headphones, these bad boys fit perfectly into my ear. With their light weight and design, I hardly notice that I am wearing them.

Finally, the last thing you should look for in buying headphones is durability. I can't tell you enough how many times I've bought headphones, only to have them break in a couple of months, especially my iPod ones from Apple. But these headphones have lasted me over a year and a half. I would have never guessed that headphones, which cost $9.99 by the way, would last that long. And don't worry about the color. Yellow isn't the only option. Mine are grey and I have also seen them in blue, violet, teal, and black.

So if you are looking for great headphones for an even better price, look no further, because the Sony MDR-E10LPH Consumer Headphones are a very pleasant surprise for your ears.

Product Specifications Audio Driver Unit : 13.5mm Frequency Response : 18Hz - 22,000Hz Impedance : 16 ohms Sensitivity (db) : 104dB/mW General Design ...