Sony MDR-IF240RK Headband Wireless Headphones - Black Reviews

Sony MDR-IF240RK Headband Wireless Headphones - Black

Sony MDR_IF240 Wireless Headphone

Jun 10, 2011

Pros:Very good quality of sound and attractive

Cons:Too bulky, impractical size

The Bottom Line: Just to reiterate my point, notwithstanding the size and weight this product is well designed and good quality for money!

I bought these last year in the airport, and although the sound was of very high quality, i found the size to be impractical. However, if size isn't an issue, i would definitely recommend these. However i bought a pair of these for my children last year and they have both loved them - a perfect christmas present. For children size and weight is not much of an issue. They weigh around the same as a heavy novel. The packaging is lightweight but rather unnecessary in my opinion, what a waste of the environment! The actual headphones were reasonably comfortable to my ears although in a 5 hour plane journey the weight of the actual product pushed down on my head a bit and became rather uncomfortable. Moreover, would not recommend with a cartilage piercing.
My experience overall of the Sony MDR-IF240 Wireless Headphones was excellent but dampened by the bulkiness of the impractical materials chosen. I would recommend spending money in the £10-£20 on more light weight and easier to transport. Of course, if you are happy with the weight on your head, its a first class buy! For this price range i do not think the same quality of sound can be achieved.

in titles description Click here to view full size. Full Size Image Click to close full size. New Sony Wireless Stereo Headphones Lightweight Self-adj...

Audio Audio Modes : Mute: Operates when RF signal is weak or not received Driver Unit : 30mm Effective Range : Approximately 24 ft (7m); 10 ft (3m) at...