Sony MDR-V250V Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Sony MDR-V250V Headband Headphones - Black

13 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Very Good

Unbeatable Sound for the Price!

Jul 25, 2010

Pros:-Long cord
-1/4 adapter for other audo devices
-Great sound!
-Low Price

Cons:-Headphones may get uncomfortable after wearing them for awhile

The Bottom Line: The headphones are a must have for anyone needing great sound quality at a low price.

I've bought numerous headphones since I recently got into recording my own music. Most of the time headphones are overpriced and don't really work that great. I stumbled across these headphones at my local walmart a few times wondering if I should even consider buying another set of headphones, finally I bought them. I was thinking hmm.. its only $20 and if i dont like them then i'll just bring them back. Well.. Once I actually heard the sound coming from these the thought of returning them never entered my mind again!

Design
Hard plastic and very well put together. The ear-cups are semi open and are possible to swivel them back and forth in case you want to place them on only one ear. You can adjust the size of the headphones to a more comfortable fitting. The cord is of decent length, plenty long enough for most people.

Comfort
The ear-cups have soft foam type plastic around them and is fairly comfortable, the foam doesnt look like it would tear away anytime soon if taken care of. They do tend to get a bit rough on the ears if you keep them on for awhile.

Sound
The sound coming from these things are amazing! I loved the amount of bass and how clear everything became. My laptop speakers are horrible, so the difference is huge. For the price I paid for them, it was a huge upgrade and I was really satisfied. The headphones have plenty of bass at all volumes which is great! The headphones also have a 1/4 adapter for use with other more professional audio devices.

SquareTrade AP6.0 Sony MDR-V250V Stereo Headphones Features Studio Monitor headphones Reversible earcup design for easy single-sided monitoring Suppli...