Sony MDR-V250V Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Sony MDR-V250V Headband Headphones - Black

Great Headphones for a Great Price!

Aug 19, 2011

Pros:Inexpensive, comfortable, sound dial,  long cord, 3 inch ear cup, great sound quality.

Cons:Uncomfortable on ears after long periods of listening.

The Bottom Line: These headphones produce great sound quality and look very stylish at the same time.  Great purchase for a very low price!

I purchased the Sony MDR-V250V headphones before a long trip to California.  I stopped by the local radio shack and picked them up for 30 dollars. After trying them and appreciating the soft cushioned ear pads and professional look of them, i plugged the headphones into my ipod to try them out.  These headphones, while not giving the sound quality of a high end bowes, still area able to produce an extremely good quality for the low price.  The 6 foot cord on the headphones allows you to move around whilst still listing through the headphones and the 3 inch ear cups are the perfect size as to fit the ear but not look like an idiot with huge 6 inch ear cups.  Attached to the cord is a volume control dial that will allow you to very easily adjust the noise of without having to fuss with the mp3 player you may be using.  These headphones may appear fragile but i have dropped them many times and not noticed an sort of damage that was done to them.  They are plastic so do be warned that bending them alot may result in them snapping. If i had to come up with one complaint for these headphones it would the comfortability.  After listening to music through these headphones for more then a couple of hours, my ears began to feel as if they were being pressed against my head.  It was uncomfortable enough that i had to take them off and take a break for a little bit.  If your not planning on listening to music with these headphones for hours on end, i would definatly recommend them because they are a great buy for a great price.

Sony MDR-V250V Studio Monitor Style Headphones just right for Santa's bag for that extra super-duper simeone in your life!The Sony MDR-V250V Studio Mo...

Product Specifications Audio Driver Unit : 30mm Frequency Response : 18Hz - 22,000Hz Impedance : 24 ohms Sensitivity (db) : 98dB/mW Volume Control : R...