Sony MDR-W08L Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Sony MDR-W08L Headband Headphones - Black

You can't find anything this cheap

Aug 5, 2005

Pros:Cheap, Lightweight, flexible, hard to get tangled.

Cons:Headband could be metal.

The Bottom Line: Would recommend, knowing you pay for what you get.

Bought my pair from Target, I've had this set for about 2 months now. I do have to say, yes they are cheap. BUT, if your into disposable headphones that actually sound decent like I do, these are for you. I'm not saying there's cheaper, but for the price you can't beat these. They don't tangle like ear-buds, I don't have to worry about storing them, I just drop them around my neck and go about my business.

No metal headband would be about my only con, considering the price though, it would be more expensive to do so. Its all plastic, and seems flimsy, but then again, I haven't broke this set yet. And I'm used to replacing every other week.

These have a different feeling than the usual ear-bud type headphones. They do go into your ears, but they don't make your ears ache like ear-buds do. Maybe because for me ear-buds always seem to stretch the inside of my ears, whereas these don't.

At any rate, I'm not an 'audiophile' or selective on what music should sound like. I use this with my mp3 play for my audio books while I'm exercising and it sounds perfectly fine to me.

SquareTrade © AP6.0 CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS FOR MORE TERRIFIC DEALS! BE SURE TO ADD ME TO YOUR FAVORITE LIST ! *BUY IT NOW***************************...

Go vertical with the MDR-W08L vertical, in-ear headphones. They'll get you ready to rock and are perfect for tuning into quality sound on the go Verti...