Sony MDR-XB21EX In-Ear only Headphones - Black Reviews

Sony MDR-XB21EX In-Ear only Headphones - Black

Quality Headphones!

Jul 11, 2012

Pros:-great base and sound
-comfortable
-durable wire

Cons:-maybe just a little to long

The Bottom Line:

I recommend this item because it provides me with great sound and base while being durable at the gym and allowing me to run without the headphones falling out.

I purchased these headphones about two years ago and I must admit I was a little hesitant at first but I purchased these headphones anyway and let me just say it is probably the best headphones I have ever had! I originally looked at the price at was having second thoughts of even looking at it but as I read everything from the different specifications to its quality I started to get more interested it and purchased it . It turned out purchasing them was a great decision. The base and sound in the headphones is extremely clear and the ear buds allow the headphones to stay in your ears which is great for a person who like to work out or run like me.  These Sony MDR-XB21EX/B headphones are definitely worth the price and I have recommended it to every one of my friends and family members.  The only negative features about these headphones are that the wire may be a bit too long but it isn’t too big of a deal in my opinion. Overall, my experience with these song headphones were and are still great and I hope they continue to last me for another two years.

SONY Extra Bass Earbuds – 9mm Driver: MDR-XB21EX Hip-hop fans, rejoice. The MDR-XB21EX Extra Bass earbuds accurately reproduce powerful and dynamic ...