Sony MDR-XB700 Headband Headphones - Silver/Black Reviews

Sony MDR-XB700 Headband Headphones - Silver/Black

Great Headphones

Jan 5, 2012

Pros:Heavy Bass
Good Sound Quality
Very Comfortable

Cons:Not Portable

The Bottom Line: Good headphones for bass lovers with home use

I first heard these extroidinary headphones at Best Buy.  I wanted them immediatley.   So I went on Amazon to get them for $79.  When I got them in the mail I was very excited and couldn't wait to listen to them.  I put on a heavy bass song to try them out.  I recognized the hgihs a lows weren't great but not bad, but the bass was great. It would shake the headphones and I was in love with them.  That was about a year ago and I still use them today.  The earpads are huge.  Don't expect to be using these on the subway or the bus because they are for home use.  The headphones cover the whole side of our head.  They are huge.  But them being so big makes them comfortable.  I can wear these for three hours straight without having to adjust these headphones.  I would say on some songs the bass is overpowering, but that is the way I like it.  Your not going to get a great studio performing headset out of these like Beats (which I think are overrated), but it is bass lovers.  This headset is for great for heavy rap music, electronic music and heavy metal(which I don't like but most of it has bass).  But don't expect crisp hgihs and lows, just heavy bass with big ear cushions and a big frame.

Sony MDR-XB700 Extra Bass Headphone
Sony Mdrxb700 Extra Bass Series Headphones
SONY Extra Bass Headphones - 50mm Driver: MDR-XB700 Step up to Sony's long-awaited, high-end MDR-XB700 Extra Bass headphones. Engineered with an oxyge...