Sony MDRE829V In-Ear only Headphones - Black Reviews

Sony MDRE829V In-Ear only Headphones - Black

Best Performance of Any Ear Bud Style Earphones

Sep 27, 2005

Pros:sound quality, sound clarity, volume control, carrying case

Cons:absolutely none! I love em!

The Bottom Line: I've searched long, hard and far, finally finding these. Go out and buy a pair. Trust me, you won't be let down. For the price these are absolutely, undeniably unbeatable!

I use them with my MP3 player when I go to the gym so I wanted a product that was light, fitted snuggly and had great sound quality. These earphones have all of that and more.

I've had 5 different types of ear bud style earphones and none have compared even remotely to the quality that these earphones supply. Sound quality and clarity are wonderful all the way up to the loudest volume level. With my previous earphones such as the JVC JB5 earphones I had to turn them all the way up and they still sounded lousy. With these, I have it 2/3 up and it is louder than the JB5s. In comparison with the iPod earphones, they blow them out of the water as well. I'd definitely say that the JB5s were one of the worst. iPods earphones are second best to these bad boys.

I highly recommend purchasing a pair of these. I got them for about $12 shipped from eBay and if you don't mind waiting that's a good place to get em, otherwise I believe Circuit City carries them for approximately $15 + tax.

I couldn't be happier with my purchase and will continue to use these unless I find something better. I highly doubt that considering what I paid for them.

I never use the volume control on the cord. Cord length is plenty long for me. Carrying case is useful because it protects them from getting broken or losing an earpad.

The MDR-E829V earbud headphones feature high quality 16mm driver units and neodymium magnets for powerful bass and clear treble sound. The Acoustic Tw...