Sony MDRE829V In-Ear only Headphones - Black Reviews

Sony MDRE829V In-Ear only Headphones - Black

long lasting earphones

Mar 12, 2008 (Updated Apr 16, 2008)

Pros:Great cost, small in size, great quality.

Cons:Not too comfortable after a while of wearing.

The Bottom Line: Think about the cost and convenience of the size of these Sony Headphones. Either way you look at them, they're worth it.

Since I bought the Sony MDR Headphones I have been satisfied with them. I have other headphones that are just too bulky so I decided to go out and buy these smaller ones. The price was one of the key factors that got me to buy them. Also I liked the fact that they have a volume control on the wire. The small size of them make them very easy to pack in my backpack and very convenient. The sound quality was very very good when I first bought them and still is to this day. The one problem that I have with them is, that after wearing them for about a half hour, they actually start to hurt the inside of my ears. The fact that I do have big ears in this case is probably a good thing. Because if I had small ears I don't think that they would be very comfortable at all.

1. The Sony MDR Headphones have great bass and treble sound quality, due to a 16 mm diameter driver, a Neodymium magnet, a power handling of 50mW, and Sony TwinTurbo circuitry.

2. The Sony MDR Headphones have a Fontopia in-the-ear design with 1 m Y shaped cord with volume control, and L shaped stereo mini-plug, giving them unique design and character.

3. The Sony MDR Headphones come with a silver and clear compact case that is able to roll up the headphones with ease and without creating the risk of damage to the cord due to improper storage.

4. The Sony MDR Headphones can be purchased at most electronic stores for around $10-$15. They can also be purchased over the Internet for $8-$12, but prices will vary depending on where they are bought.

5. The Sony MDR Headphones come with all manufacturer supplied accessories and a full manufacturer's USA warranty.

If you're in the market for an inexpensive, conveniently sized pair of earphones that are definitely worth the money, these particular ones are what you've been looking for. If for some reason you aren't satisfied with the Sony MDR Headphones, they can end up being a good affordable gift to give someone.

The MDR-E829V earbud headphones feature high quality 16mm driver units and neodymium magnets for powerful bass and clear treble sound. The Acoustic Tw...