Sony MegaStorage CDP-CX355 CD Changer Reviews

$1,092.45

Ignore the critics!

Jun 25, 2005
Rated Show

Pros:Space saving on storage Ease of use Sound quality

Cons:Size, but think of the space that's been saved!

One of my best hi-fi buys ever.
Before I bought this I was wandering all over the house to find CD's, now I have them all in one place.
Yes, it does take some time to change discs, but if I wanted instant access I'd have a hard drive instead!
I have encountered no problems at all with skipping or static.
I catalogued my 200+ CD collection on the machine using a PC keyboard in about 2 hours.
Sound quality is excellent, I used a Sony CDPXE330 before this, which was a very well reviewed machine in terms of sound quality. There is no discernible difference, and using this machine on the optical connection with a high quality lead produces awesome sound quality
The grouping facility really can change your listening habits, just set them up for whatever different moods and occasions you have, set to random play, and enjoy!
It is a big unit, a lot ddeper than you wiopuld imagine, and I had to cut a hole in the back of my cabinet, it still takes up a lot less space than a single player and 200 odd CD's scattered all over the house though!

Designed for avid CD listeners and music enthusiasts, the Sony MegaStorage CDP-CX355 CD changer is sure to give you a wonderful aural experience. Equi...