Sony ZS-H10CP CD/Radio Boombox Reviews

Sony ZS-H10CP CD/Radio Boombox

Great addition for your MP3 player.

Apr 5, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:Has audio line-in mini-stereo jack for your MP3 player.

Cons:It would be better with a USB port for charging.

I bought this mainly for the audio line-in feature. I have 2-Zune's and there are only two Zune speaker cradles available. Both of them are very expensive ($200.00 & $500.00) and are for indoor use only. I needed a player for indoors/outdoors and traveling.

You can plug in any mini-stereo jack. This works with any MP-3 player, ipod, Zune, etc. The sound quality is excellent from the audio-in. I haven't tried the radio or CD player yet, since I have 5,000+ songs on my Zune.

This thing is big, tough, dust-resistant, and water-resistant. You can't drop it in a lake, but you don't have to worry about rain or hose spray. It also has a fairly large storage compartment that can hold your AC adaptor, audio line, MP3 player, rubbers, etc. I would definitely check it out if you have a Zune.

It's available at Sears for $129.00 plus tax or Amazon for $140.00. Now I can share my music anywhere without head-phones. My family loves it, my neighbors not so much.

HQRP AC Adapter / Power Supply compatible with Magnavox Sony ZS-H10 / ZS-H10CP / ZS-H20CP Radio Boombox 1-479-786-11 / AC-H10CP Replace ment Euro Pl...

SquareTrade AP6.0 yanshen66 Store Product Features Rugged jobsite CD boombox with water- and dust-resistant plastic housing Protective safeguard bar k...