SteelSeries Siberia V2 Full-Size Red Headband Headsets for PC Reviews

SteelSeries Siberia V2 Full-Size Red Headband Headsets for PC

Solid Headset for Price

Jun 22, 2012

Pros:light weight
movies and gaming
microphone

Cons:over sensitive?
not great for music

The Bottom Line: Good set of headphones for any hardcore gamer.

Overall it is a solid headset. For music it is OK. Some of my friends thnk that techno sounds especially good on it while other music is better suited to other headphones. I'm not sure about any of that. It is really good for gaming and watching movies, however, and it is pretty comfortable. It is also surprisingly light-weight.

There are some bad aspects. First, it came with a ton of cords and the option to plug directly into sound card or into this attached USB thing and then into your USB, etc. In windows if I also have speakers plugged in, sometimes I have to go into my sounds settings on control panel and mess around for a while until I can get the right audio to come through these headphones.

So I guess that problem is really that they are almost too complicated for their own good.

The microphone is great. It might even be too sensitive, as I was gaming early in the morning and birds started chirping outside my window, and a friend I was gaming with heard the birds chirping. That indicates that these are VERY, VERY sensitive. There must be a way to turn down sensitivity but again, the control panel for these is fairly complicated and nothing is simple.

But I have to admit, they are solid headphones. Especially for the price I paid, which was about $40 on sale. For the list price I would never get them, but for $40, how could you not?

FREE shipping is only for United States addresses. Please message us for international shipping cost if option for your region is unavailable. If your...

Features: Color: Red noise-canceling Color: Red From the Manufacturer Beautifully designed for gaming, the Siberia v2 is available inmultiple colors t...
Based on the awardwinning SteelSeries Siberia Fullsize Headset, the v2 features major enhancements in sound quality, comfort and its microphone. Every...
h.h. gregg