SteelSeries Kana optical Mouse (62030)

Great Mouse For the Price

Jan 30, 2013

Pros:Not hard to find a good price
Responds well
Feels great
Easy to use and install

Cons:Stiff wire but it's not horribly inconvienient.

The Bottom Line: Would definately recommend for those who are on a budget but still love a  nice, simple and sleek little gaming mouse.

Let me start off by saying I found this mouse at a sale price (My specialty) at, of all places, K-mart.

I've never been one to get over the top mice. I mean those that have about  seven extra buttons that you can customize. This being because I happen to be more of a shooter type player rather than an MMORPG player (which frequents the multibutton mice). I also happen to be a Razer Gaming Mouse fan. My usual is the DeathAdder.

Now for those of you who like a gaming mouse like the DeathAdder but don't have that extra 80 bucks this is a great substitute. You can find this mouse at low prices all over if you look hard enough and they work just as well and can last just as long.

The Steel Series Kana 62030 feels real good in your hand. Your hand shapes to it well and the extra side buttons are easy to press but not too overly sensitive. The mouse sensitivity is also great, I was able to plug it in and not even have to adjust it to my usual preference (Your experience may vary depending on what you're used too)

It's an easy install and it responds well with most programs. I only ever had one issue and that was because the games individual sensitivity level seemed bug, so it wasn't really the mouses fault at all.

The only thing I don't like about it is the wire. It's a little stiff, and its covered in a braided cloth. It worried me a little bit, I thought it might be a safety hazard but to my relief it's pretty much burn resistant. This doesn't mean you should try to hold a flame to it but you don't have to worry about any overheating causing a flame.

It's also not as flashy or has the neat little graphics that other mice have, but that's only a problem for the vain gamer in us all.

SteelSeries Kana Optical Mouse

SteelSeries Kana Optical Mouse

The SteelSeries Kana Optical Mouse is ambidextrous and supports three different grip styles. The ergonomic button layout and size was perfected alongs...

Steelseries Kana Mouse - Optical - Cable - Black, Orange - Usb 2.0 - 3200 Dpi -

Steelseries Kana Mouse - Optical - Cable - Black, Orange - Usb 2.0 - 3200 Dpi -

search PN SteelSeries KANA Mouse - Optical - Cable - Black, Orange - USB 2.0 - 3200 dpi - Scroll Wheel - 6 Button(s) - Symmetrical NEW ITEM FREE SHIPP...

STEEL SERIES 62029 STEELSERIES KANA OPTICAL
Steelseries Kana Mouse - Optical - Cable - White - Usb - 3200 Dpi - Scroll Wheel

search PN SteelSeries KANA Mouse - Optical - Cable - White - USB - 3200 dpi - Scroll Wheel - 6 Button(s) - Symmetrical NEW ITEM FREE SHIPPING Processi...

Steelseries Kana Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - White

Steelseries Kana Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - White

SteelSeries 62029 Kana Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - White Designed for all three grip styles: palm, claw and swipe Built for consistency and ac...