Suncast (GS2500) (44365010311) Reviews

Free Shipping Home Depot
Free Shipping Wayfair

Suncast® Porch Storage Unit

Dec 8, 2013

Pros:
MADE IN AMERICA

Cons:

NONE NOTED

The Bottom Line:

Suncast® Corporation's Taupe Resin Outdoor Storage Shed measuring 55 x 37 x 39 inches assembled site provides 49 x 31 x 33 inches inner storage capacity in a serviceable, nice-looking unit planned especially for storing garden, outdoor and recreation type items.

Fashioned from hard-wearing, weather hardy, easy to maintain resin, this Made in America unit has lockable accesses, a lift up lid with door latch for easy access as well as front side French doors with ramp features easy to assemble capability to provide  36 cubic feet of storage.

While our garbage cans stand just inside the barn, the door opening for this measures 49.25 x 40.25 inches allowing easy entry capability for storing 45 gallon garbage cans if that is the desire.  On the other hand, prior to placing a shelf in the unit I did use two large garbage cans for holding potting soil, hand tools and the like.

I like the built-in support for a wooden or other material shelf.  Mine is plyboard cut using the template found printed on the back of the packing carton holding the pieces for the unit upon their arrival to my house.

I like that the unit has a floor as part of the unit.

The Suncast Garden Shed offers dandy storage for many of my gardening supplies including a sack or two of soil, seed, garden tools, planters and pots, and the like.  With skunks, goofy raccoons and the possum near daily visitors, I like having a secure location for storing items I don’t want to have to retrieve from out in the pasture.

Initially I had thought I would use this unit on the back patio for storing items used there, however, it fits perfectly on the front porch where the garage wall Forms an L with the wall along the front of the house.

Directions for assembly paper work accompanying the shed was clear, easily understood, and on target.  Husband is the one who puts together the storage units, or computer desk or whatever it is that I bring home.  He has put together more than one Suncast unit and never has a problem with mix ups in the directions, or missing pieces from the kit which has been a problem now and again with other brands of kits we have purchased.

The storage unit provides simple access via the double doors or the lift up lid.  I like the built in shelf supports, the shelf has made storage of potting materials much easier.  I can retrieve the potting mix, trowel or planting container I want without needing to dig through or move everything.

Storing caustic materials or hot items, blow torches and the like in the unit is not advised.  Recreational toys, pillows, garden tools and the like can all be stored in the unit without problem.

For the most part I use mine for storing potting materials, hand tools and the like on the front porch where I do a good bit of potting, or division of cultivars for placing in the front yard.  Back patio box is used to store items for use in that area.

Happy to recommend Suncast® Corporation's Taupe Resin Outdoor Storage Shed

And to submit to LEAN n MEAN 2013

-----------------------------------------
NOTE from the Suncast site: To avoid competing with our retailers, we will only sell replacement parts on-line.
-------------------------------------------

More items available from Suncast include deck and patio boxes, chair, hose reels, landscape, outdoor and home storage, pet items and snow tools.

==================
Reviewed by Molly's Reviews
molly martin
==================

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the SEE IT Buttons and vendor links

Suncast Corporation
701 North Kirk Road
Batavia, IL 60510-1433 United States

Shop for Storage & Organization at The Home Depot. Suncast Horizontal Shed are a just-the-right-size storage option because they fit in places other S...
Home Depot

Suncast GS2500 Features: -Padlock hasp secures 2 doors.-2-Door front panel with ramp.-Built-in support for wood shelf.-Stay-dry design.-Floor included...
Wayfair
Suncast Storage Horizontal Storage Shed (model GS2500)Model: GS2500 Size: 4' 7 W x 3' 1 D x 3' 10 H Internal Size: 4' 1 W x 2' 7 D x 3' 4 H Color:Ligh...