EXCELLENT LINSAY COSMOS F-10HD is a Killer Ipad

Nov 18, 2012
Not yet rated

Pros:Super Faster and smooth touch, and excellent price,

Cons:dont have back camera

The Bottom Line: I want recommend the linsay cosmos f-10hd to all the people because I have in a my hand the best tablet of the market, for me is an ipad killer.

I’m so happy with this Linsay cosmos, is a great tablet like Samsung or Toshiba but the price is pretty much better, already bought one of this one for my husband on Father’s day, and now I awaiting another for me.
The design is super slim and the battery is very good, I was in travel from New York to Los Angeles and all the fly I was with the tablet watching movies and when I arrived to Los Angeles still had battery, so is great; also the internet connection is faster and the wifi is very good.
When play music the sound is great and the earphone port the sound is incredible.  The video quality is very good, I have netflix and work perfectly and the download video is super faster. The linsay Cosmos F-10HD I want recommend is really for me the best tablet in the market for price and quality. I saw many others brand name like Coby or archos and are not good tablets, super slow tablets when I touched the screen doesn t respond. I think that the linsay cosmos f-10hd is a high end tablet pc because is similar a Samsung or toshiba tablet but with a price super accesible.
I love it.
The store does not have more in stock, but I don’t want buy another brand.