TLC

Having a Baby On TLC Daily.....

Apr 10, 2000

Pros:Shows people what actually goes on in labor and delivery

Cons:Can't seem to get un-addicted from this show!

I was channel surfing one day when something caught my eye. It was a woman having a baby. I had caught the ending of the show and was bummed, so I decided to tune in the next day at the same time to watch it from the beginning. I learned that it was called A Baby Story. The show is 30 minutes long and takes you into the house of a family preparing for the birth of their child. In most episodes you see their showers, or them painting and fixing up the nursery. Then it comes. TLC takes you right into the delivery room as you watch the woman that was just talking to you about the baby actually in labor and having that baby. This show is very detailed and shows you the new baby and then shows the baby at home. It comes on every afternoon at 2:00, 2:30, and 4:00 eastern time. If you haven't before seen this show, tune in and I guaruntee you will become a regular like me!

TLC Group T-Shirt

White TLC T-shirt with classic image of Tionne T-Boz Watkins, Lisa Left Eye Lopes and Rozonda Chilli Thomas.

CafePress TLC oval logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt

CafePress TLC oval logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt

Long Sleeve T-Shirt6.1 oz. 100% soft ring spun cottonStandard fitRibbed sleeve cuffsMachine Wash ColdTumble Dry Low
CafePress.com

TLC&you Alex Wallet - Checkered Black - TLC&you Ladies Small Wallets

TLC&you Alex Wallet - Checkered Black - TLC&you Ladies Small Wallets

Alex Wallet - Checkered Black. Leather and rattan wallet
eBags.com

Got Tlc ? T-shirt Tee Shirt Gildan Free Sticker S M L Xl 2xl 3xl Cotton

Got Tlc ? T-shirt Tee Shirt Gildan Free Sticker S M L Xl 2xl 3xl Cotton

got tlc? T-Shirt Made with Premium Gildan 100% Cotton Tees Shirt Details Includes BONUS got die cut sticker to match your shirt design Preshrunk Jer...

CafePress Patient TLC Women's Light T-Shirt

CafePress Patient TLC Women's Light T-Shirt

Women's T-Shirt100% cotton5.6 ozStandard FitTagless Crewneck CollarMachine Wash Cold
CafePress.com