The 12" Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) - ZP230W Reviews

+$5.99 shipping Home Depot

What a great pan!

Jan 4, 2013

Pros:Nonstick, ceramic, PTFE & PFOA free. Doesn't stick!!

Cons:Shape is different from some other woks.

The Bottom Line: This is a great wok! Doesn't stick and handles heat very well.

I'm always looking for ways to make my family healthier, but I've been wary of switching from my (chemical-laden) nonstick pans because I need my food to not stick! I need quick cleanup (and I'm kind of lazy when it comes to dishes).

When I found out about the Ozeri Green Earth Wok, which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free (the nasty chemicals in non-stick cookware), yet it's ceramic and nonstick, I figured it was worth a shot. But honestly, I figured it wouldn't be great, and I'd be scrubbing yet again.

Imagine my surprise when I started cooking with this awesome wok, and not only is it lightweight compared to my other wok, has a hefty base that conducts heat well, and is deeper than my other wok, but NOTHING sticks!

I tried fried rice, spaghetti sauce, and even a fried egg (with absolutely no oil!) and everything came out beautifully! I love this pan!

It did take a little getting used to for me, since it's a different shape than my previous wok, but I've come to like the shape better. A big plus for me is that the base is smaller, even though it cooks better than my old one, so I can put it on the medium sized burner on my stove, so I can use the large one for another dish at the same time.

Shop for Cooking & Food Preparation at The Home Depot. The Green Earth Wok by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying woks to achieve non-stick perfe...
Home Depot

Visit our Store Ask a question FREE SHIPPING 12-Inch Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) Upgrade...