-27%
The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Cardio Max (DVD, 2007) Reviews

The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Cardio Max (DVD, 2007)

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

The workout that really WORKS!!!!

Apr 13, 2008

Pros:Works great, fits into your schedule!

Cons:None!

The Bottom Line: This exercise plan is amazing because it works great, is affordable, and fits into even the tightest of schedules!!!!!

I am always looking for a new, faster, and healthier way to help me lose and maintain my weight. I have tried dozens of exercise programs and diets but nothing seemed to work unless i spent my entire day exercising.I needed something that would work for me but also allow time for me to keep up with my busy schedule. The Biggest Loser: Cardio Max Workout, did just that.

This workout is set up in a way that makes it possible for everyone to do it no matter how physically fit you are. It has a feature that allows you to customize it to your own level so you can work up to the trainers maximum result routines at your own pace. It also has work out plans set up for you that you can choose as well that will give you maximum result.

The Cardio Max workout is short so you can easily fit it into your day. You start out at a twenty min workout and work up to a forty min workout over a six week period but the workouts never get longer than forty minutes. It also has three different routines with different trainers so you can mix it up and choose which one works best for you.

Another feature on the DVD is inspirational stories. You can watch the different people who have been on the TV show, The Biggest Loser, and see just how much the workouts and the trainers on the disc impacted their lives. During the workouts those are the people that are doing it with the trainer so you get to see average people doing them along with you and see that its hard for them as well, but that it is worth it.

I have been doing this workout for six weeks now and i have already lost eighteen pounds! It really is a great exercise program that not only works, but fits into even the busiest of schedules!!!

Television's most popular trainers prove viewers can achieve the same results as THE BIGGEST LOSER contestants by doing these three different cardio w...