Tommy Boy (DVD, 2005, 2-Disc Set, Widescreen "Holy Schnike" Edition) Reviews

Tommy Boy (DVD, 2005, 2-Disc Set, Widescreen "Holy Schnike" Edition)

Seriously how do you not enjoy this movie

Apr 24, 2008

Pros:One of the must have movies

Cons:There aren't any

The Bottom Line: A must have movie for your collection simply to enjoy Chris Farley at his very best.

Sadly Chris Farley was taken from everyone way too soon. This is easily one of my favorite movies every made. I know that might be sad to some people that a goofy comedy is my favorite movie, but I don't mind.

The movie front to end is nothing short of hysterical. It is one of those movies that you will quote the rest of your life after you see it. Those who have seen it have definitely said, "not so much here or here, but right here" at least one time in their lives.

Is it an academy award winner? Of course not, but it is one thing for certain. A movie that you can watch with an absolutely empty mind, and have a great time watching it. I don't own many DVD's because honestly I don't watch that many movies over and over. I do own Tommy Boy however because it is a movie that can make me happy any time I watch it. I have seen it so many times, that I appreciate just listening to it with it running in the background.

Chris Farley gives a great performance in the movie, and you really find yourself cheering for him throughout.

After Tommy (Chris Farley) barely graduates from college, he returns home to the Midwest where his father (Brian Dennehy), the owner of an auto parts ...