TPU Rubberized Soft-Gel Skin Case - Clear Smoke Argyle For Motorola Droid X2 Daytona

Good Protective Cover for Droid X2

Jan 27, 2012

Pros:Inexpensive Good Protection for Your Droid X2 against scratches and light impacts

Cons:Some Rough Edges. No protection for Screen.

The Bottom Line: Good inexpensive protection of the body, not the screen, against scratches and impacts.

After upgrading to Droid X2, I knew I wanted to get a cover to protect it from dings and scratches. Based on my experience with other covers, here were my criteria.
1. no silicone cover. I used silicone covers for Palm and found them to be wanting. First, they discolor over time. I had gotten a white cover and over two years, it had become yellow. Second, they collect dirts. Because of static clings, there would be dirts in all the crevices. Third, it could be a bit bulky. In order for it to have any structural integrity, it needs to be thick enough.
2. no rubberized plastic cover. My experience with rubberized plastic cover was bad. First, rubber skin is very thin. Over time, it gets worn out and hard plastic shows up. Second, because it is a hard shell, it does not provide any shock protection. It only provides puncture protection.
3. no leather cover with a belt clip. When I didn't want to carry my phone clipped to my belt, belt clips made the phone tough to carry in my pocket because it will catch onto my pants' lining. Sometimes the clip would press onto my thigh.
4. no carry case. There are two types of carry cases: one is a body hugger and another is a loose one with cover. I tried the leather body hugger; it was really hard to put the phone in and take it out. I tried the loose one; it was too big to carry in my pocket.
So based on my previous experiences these types, I was left with TPU skin. Because the price was so low, I was dubious but I wanted to try it. I have used it for more than two months now. I think it is the best one so far.
1. It has a soft feel to it which means it will provide shock protection. At the same time, it is hard enough to provide puncture protection.
2. It is light and thin. It didn't seem to add any weight or bulk to the phone.
If you are looking for an inexpensive protection for your phone against scratches and light impacts, you can't go wrong with this one.
One negative would be that just like any plastics, there are some rough edges where the molds meet. But it wasn't a problem for me.

Durable Soft Gel Tpu Frosted Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0-purple

About SF Planet Payment Shipping Terms and Condition Exchange Privacy Store search in titles description Store categories Store Home Cell Phone Access...

Durable Soft Gel Tpu Frosted Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 - Blue

Durable Soft Gel Tpu Frosted Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 - Pink

Durable Soft Gel Tpu Frosted Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 -smoke

Durable Soft Hard Gel Tpu Frosted Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Durable Soft Hard Gel Tpu Frosted Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Candy Cake Soft TPU Gel Case for iPhone 5/5S

Candy Cake Soft TPU Gel Case for iPhone 5/5S

Compatibility:iPhone 5S,iPhone 5; Features:Back Cover; Material:Plastic,TPU; Style:Name Brand Style,Special Design,Novelty; Color:Multi-color,Assorted...
LightInTheBox

TECH 21 TPU Soft Skin Cover Case for Iphone 6 4.7 Inch

TECH 21 TPU Soft Skin Cover Case for Iphone 6 4.7 Inch

Wholesale TECH 21 TPU Soft Skin Cover Case for Iphone 6 4.7 Inch. Fast shipping and great service.
Eachmall