United Airlines

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Lovely Global First

Jun 1, 2012 (Updated Jun 1, 2012)

Pros:Avoid low class people throughout the flight.  Highest treatment with clear seaparation from lower class.

Cons:Having lower-class people get in your way while you're tyring to board.

The Bottom Line: United Airlines Global International First offers a sublime experience to qualified customers.  The treatement is of a high-end private club to a personal boarding agent.

Passengars are requested on board first to find their suite, get situated, and relax.  Quick to serve champaigne, warm nuts, or any other snack or drink of you leisure.  Very easy seating without interruption from lower class.  There is plenty of time to get settles, move about, do a pre-flight mini-showe, and be seated again before the last of low-class has got on board.  The seat, space, foor, and ammenities are great.  The attendants are quire to help at any problem or to provide whatever it is one might want, which likely has been brough on board should a firstie perhaps require.  The bathrrooms were always available and clean.  The substantial amont of highest quality of ammenities, including pre-debarking facial cleansing sprays, moisterizers, and misters, were much appreciated, as was the provision to brush, wash, floss, and rinse teeth.  Add combing hair and masks, and we're done.  Back to the sleep for sone snoozin.  The seat was super comfortable with the total flat (no bumbs/ridges) and appropriate multicountrouring pillow.  My only complaint was that at 6'6, I was just pressiong on the footrest insets for the foothold.  This gives a tiny hint of constrcition in a subconcious way.  I did love the extra seat belt hash we had to wear for our class.  That was just funny.