Celebrity Century

A Paradise At Sea!

Aug 15, 2004

Pros:Wonderful cuisine, friendly service, activities for everyone!

Cons:The nightly entertainment could improve, and the pool side is very crowed!

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend this ship to people who want to relax and be waited on hand and foot.

My husband and I had the vacation of our lives on ship where only excellence is accepted. You are definitely treated like a celebrity! Everywhere you went there was staff asking how they could help you, if you needed anything, etc. Our waiter and his assistant were top notch! Renalto and Arbari began to know our tastes and helped us to decide what we would best enjoy from the exceptional menu. They also took time daily to share their thoughts about the ports of call and let us know what they suggested. I have never had such exceptional service!

The excursions that we went on at the four ports were wonderful! I would suggest taking the excursions unless you are familiar with the island because you don't have much time at each port.

There were activities throughout the day for everyone. Seminars, games, and activities were always offered and the staff was friendly.

The music at poolside was very good, but the poolside was way too crowed and chairs were often saved from early morning even when people weren't sitting in them. That really shouldn't be allowed, but it was that hard to find another seat on an upper deck.

The guests on celebrity were fabulous too. We found many couples that we could connect with and had a great time with. There were kids on the ship, but for the most part they were very well behaved and we often didn't even see them except at dinning times.

The Celebrity Century is definitely a paradise at sea and one that we were very sad to leave! My husband and I are looking forward to being able to sail with them again.

Best Suited For: Couples