Dawn Princess

Personal Choice on Princess is Heaven. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!

Aug 21, 2001

Pros:Personal Choice Cruising.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: Go now, relax, have fun and see a beautiful part of the world.

We recently took a cruise-tour of Alaska and Canada, aboard Princess' beautiful Dawn Princess. The marvelous vessel is much bigger than the 600 passenger Orient Lines' Marco Polo that I traveled on twice. It holds 3000 people. (2000 passengers and 1000 crew). This is an excellent ratio that other lines fail to come close to. I was very pleased with Princess. One thing that is nice is thier Personal Choice Cruising. This enables you to call to one of the many resteraunts and make reservations for dinner. This is great, so you don't have to eat at one of those rediculous first and second sittings with the same people at the same time everyday! You meet new, and fun people and have a great dinner at whatever time you wish. It is especially nice when you come back from a tour and you would like to eat later, not at a set time. The Cruise overall was fabulous. I was intrigued by the customer service which left me in aww. We were treated like Kings and Queens, which is what a cruise is about - but they know how to do it. Thanks for reading my epinion, and please read my other epinions!

Best Suited For: Couples