Niagara Falls

120 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

Niagara Falls: A sight you must see!

Aug 1, 2008

Pros:many options to view the falls, amazing scenery.

Cons:very crowded. Expensive prices.

The Bottom Line: I recommend seeing Niagara Falls because you'll never see something like that any where else.

We visited Niagara Falls on the Canadian side of the falls. So if your visiting on that side make sure you have your passports, its still a good idea to at least have your ID if your staying on the New York side just because it is so close to the boarder. However, It was an amazing sight to see. It is a good idea to plan ahead so that you know how much you are willing to spend and how close you want to get to the falls. There are many options to get up close and personal with the falls. There are helicopter rides, boat rides and hiking. We took the boat called the "Maid of the Mist" it goes right by Niagara falls so close you get soaked so they give you this big poncho to where through out the ride. This boat was a perfect one for kids to experience the falls because it was a slow boat. Just along the falls are many shops and restaurants that were quick, they also had a main street with many haunted houses and the "Ripley's Believe it or Not" museum. Niagara falls is also a terrific sight to see at night. The view is amazing, there are many fancy restaurants overlooking the falls for the best view of Niagara. We overall enjoyed our trip to Niagara falls.

Best Suited For: Families