Perth

Great Australian City.

Dec 8, 2011

Pros:Easy to communicate with locals using English.
Nice weather.

Cons:Expensive prices.

The Bottom Line: Come and enjoy yourselves.

I flew to Perth during the june holidays where it was winter which was quite cold. An advice to others: You should really bring along a sweater or jacket. Winds are stronger outside of Perth City for example visitng the farms or the countryside. This is not the most suitable time to travel. Here's an overview of the attractions i visited:-

King's Park- A bad season to visit because I did not get to see a lot of flowers at there, but there was a free guided tour around the park. It was still an amazing experience, you can to see paroramic views of the city skyline. The Canopy Tree Top Walk was also another place to see the whole city. It was nice to sit down and lay on the lawn and watch the sun set down, I felt so relaxed and comfortable at there. If you want to take a break from the bustling city, it is the best place to go.

Swan Bell Tower - An iconic structue of Perth that i went to visit. There was not really much at there but we did get to ring the bell and see the skyline. But, you can take a picture at there.

Caversham Wildlife Park - A place where you can get up close with kangaroos, koala and the wombat. I was most excited and really delighted to feed the kangaroo with their food. I just love the kangaroos there and took a picture with them.

Food - The food was delicious but I only got to try a limited amount of food like their famous fish and chips.

There wasn't really much sounvenir to buy back home, so I recommend you buy simple things like chocolate, sweets, craft for your friends or family. Visit Fremantle which is outside of Perth, the markets, prison, etc. I visited the market and bought their local product there.

By the way, when you arrive at Perth Airport, remember to take a guide on perth and fremantle, it can be very helpful to you and contains discount and vouchers of different attractions in Perth. Still, it was still a wonderful experience to come to Australia, i may come back to visit other cities.

Best Suited For: Families