SoHo

SoHo the coolest place in the world!

Dec 24, 1999

Pros:SHOPPING! cultural experience

Cons:holiday seasons and crowds.

SoHo, located in between Little Italy and China Town, is a classic area of the city. I love SoHo, and live 45 minutes away. I highly recommend a trip to SoHo because the shopping is great, and it gives the traveler a taste of how great NYC is. I usually travel in on Sundays, so a trip to SoHo for me is very common, but for a visitor, it is a very good trip. It is a friendly spot and it is easy to find your way around it. SoHo is very charming with cobblestone streets and fashionable stores. I love how friendly the environment is in SoHo, but I hate to go around holiday seasons, because the small streets are WAY too crowded. It is fun to go to SoHo because you can cover the whole area in one day, including Chinatown and Little Italy as well. I would recommend this trip for anyone looking for a good time and a cultural experience, because all ages would have fun in SoHo. Some survival tips would have to be, to make sure your bag is in view at all times. Because the area is so small and people are so close to eachother, sometimes wallets can be stolen if your bag is not in view. Also, if you are buying something from a street vendor, make sure to haggle prices. It is not only fun, but street vendors can tell if you are a tourist are not, and will give you a very high price to start, but do not be settled with that and argue it down. SoHo is a very fun area and I highly recommend it.