New York City

Night life in NYC

Nov 7, 2008

Pros:Nice place to be and see the lighting around in evening Times square.

Cons:Parking is not easily available and you have to walk

The Bottom Line: You would love the place if you like big cities and night life

I was in New York city in August. It is nice weather to be there, you can walk around and look for places. Though I am not a big fan of big cities, still I would recommend people to visit it. It is entirely different from other big cities I have visited. Big malls, and shopping complexes to choose from. You name the brand and you will find it in one of Malls, though a bit expensive from other Malls, but then you have the privilege to choose from so many varieties around which you might not find in other places. Big buildings around and during the evening the city is just fabulous. You can see the whole street lit up. You would love that moment and will never forget. Another thing you would love is food, and the one on the streets are irresistible. Before I went there I was told by my friend to eat Rice and chicken from one of those places and it was like a charm, I just loved it. Its not expensive and too heavy, one would suffice you.
You have to walk a lot and parking is not easy to find and if you want to take a taxi, it would cost a lot. But then it’s a nice excersise.

Best Suited For: Friends