Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular!

Spectacular doesn't even begin to cover it...

Jun 13, 2000

Pros:Indiana Jones! Stunts, actions, and live participation!

Cons:Make sure you aren't sitting in the back or you might miss out!

This is an incredible show. If you have ever been a fan of Indiana Jones or of great stunt work in general, then this is a must see show. It has better effects than most movies I have seen and you might get to be a part of the show!

I gave this movie a 8+ out of 10.

Background:

I am a 25-year-old male engineering and computer science student living in SC. I do have a large humanities background.

Overview:

When Disney MGM Studios says Stunt Spectacular they really mean Stunt Spectacular. I don't think they could cram one more cool effect or dangerous stunt in this show if they had to. It is packed from start to finish with every kind of movie stunt you have ever seen.

This is a live show that is preformed right in front of the audience and even includes some extras from the audience. Trust me even if you don't get picked you will feel like you are a part of this show.

Basically it is a reenactment of the action scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark. It is very well done and really makes you feel like you are seeing the movie take place in real life. The best thing about this show is that it has just been redone and reopened to the public since June 10, 2000. That means if you are going to see this attraction it will be better than ever!

Be sure to check out my other reviews of things to do in Florida!

Thanks!