V-Moda Vibe In-Ear only Headphones - Gunblack Reviews

V-Moda Vibe In-Ear only Headphones - Gunblack

Great headphones for itunes and iphone

Dec 13, 2007 (Updated Dec 13, 2007)

Pros:Comfortable; great fit; great BASS sound

Cons:High price is the only problem

The Bottom Line: If you don't like the ones that come with the ipod & who does....BUY THESE!

I bought these headphones to use with my iphone before they came out with the ones with a mic on them. They work great and are incredibly comfortable. I can't stand the uncomfortable ones that come with ipods.

I thought the design might look weird in my ear, but they actually look kind of unique and cool.

I paid $99 for these and that was very hard for me to do, but once I put them on I was very glad I did.

My original impression was how INCREDIBLE the BASS sounds on these! Music just sounds incredible on these....trust me! I'm not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination, but I do know how music should sound.

They come with a couple extra ear pads in case the ones that are on the earphones by default don't fit. They also came with a small carrying case and a piece of plastic to wrap the cord around.

I use this with my ipod shuffle and have never had a problem. I also used these with my iphone, but you cannot answer calls & can't hear the phone ring. I recommend getting an ipod shuffle too if you listen to music at the gym. You can just clip it onto your shirt & you barely feel it.

They do block out all sound from the outside world though. I temporarily lost my wallet while I was riding an exercise bike at the gym because I didn't hear it hit the ground. Someone turned it in minus the money....at least I got back all my stuff though.

You would be best served to make sure you buy the ones with a microphone if you want this for an iphone. I will be writing a review on those too.

v-moda gunmetal black VIBE V-GUNBLACK2 BRAND NEW SEALED, WEAR ON BOX