Western Digital WDBABC3200ANC 320 GB,Internal,5400 RPM,2.5" (WDBABC3200ANC-NRSN) Hard Drive Reviews

Excellent Value

Dec 27, 2012

Pros:Excellent quality
Good value
Works perfectly
Fast speeds
Compatible with Dell
Fast, free shipping
Coupon codes available
5 year limited warranty

Cons:There is absolutely nothing that I didn't like about this product and experience.

The Bottom Line: I recommend purchasing this product if you need to replace an internal laptop hard drive. It is exactly as it claims to be and works well.

I purchased this Western Digital Internal Laptop Hard Drive from NewEgg.com. I' used it to replace the failed factory original hard drive in my Dell Inspiron laptop. The hard drive arrived exactly as promised, and it works perfectly. NewEgg shipped it to me via 3 day express mail, and the shipping was free. It arrived quickly, and it was wrapped securely in bubble wrap to ensure no damage to the hard drive, which is a very sensitive item.

I am not a technical expert, so I needed something that would be easy to confirm had the features I was looking for. The newegg website had clear information to describe the product I was purchasing. It also has nice funtionality to help compare similar products.

I considered 5400 and 7200 RPMs and was advised that 7200 RPMS is worth the investment for the additional speed. I'm pleased with how quickly my computer boots and loads programs.

I was concerned that a Western Digital Product might not be compatible with my Dell Laptop, but it is.

The website at newegg was easy to navigate and setting up an account as a first time user was also simple.

I was extrememly happy to have this product come with a 5 year limited warranty.

I did not have to return anthing, but the reutrn policy as stated appeared to be fair and easy to use.

I highly recommend this product and NewEgg as a seller.

320GB 5400RPM 3GB/s 2.5Inch SATA HDD - Part Number WDBABC3200ANC-NRSN