HASH(0xc1fe454) Reviews

HASH(0xc1fe454)

Can Vin Diesel get any sexier!?

Nov 30, 2002

Pros:Action Packed, Suspenseful, and Sexy

Cons:Too much like James Bond

The Bottom Line: The bottom line is: If you havent seen this movie, get up and go watch it, its worth every cent.

I have to admit, if it wasnt for my boyfriend, I probably would have never went to watch this movie. I would have waited for it to come out among everything else. But I am glad I went and watched this movie.

This movie starts off with some really cool stunts. One of which is when Vin Diesel (Xander) steals a car from a *congressman* (dont quote me on what he was actually because I dont remember), and runs the car off a bridge and then jumps from the car, parachutts down, and runs off making a point that *x-games* shouldnt be banned.
Next, hes kidnapped and taken to a elite training center where he is asked to help the goverment render themselves of a possible terrist in Prague, in the Chez republic. When Xander agrees when he is offered a chance to clean his record, he is set out in the middle of columbia and not sure what his task is, escapes and moves on to the Chez republic.
And the list goes on and on but I wont give it all away.
This movie is a really good action film and i cant wait for it to come out in december on DVD.

This amped action drama stars Vin Diesel as Xander (aka Triple X), a rebellious extreme sports star with a mission to defy authority and create anarch...