Zalman Tech DHZMRS6F Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Zalman Tech DHZMRS6F Headband Headphones - Black

Nice Headphones.

Apr 18, 2006

Pros:sound long cord comfortable adjustable dedicated speakers light weight privacy

Cons:needs more bass no volume control weird looking

The Bottom Line: A very good product at this price range. Good sound effects without a bunch of speakers. Highly recommended.

I bought these headphones about 6 months ago and have been using them ever since. My old 5.1 desktop speaker system died on me so I was in the market for something to replace it with. I'd hear about 5.1 headphones before, but thought they were a little pricey. In some cases almost as much as a full blown premium 5.1 speaker system.

Anyways I did a little research into these headphones and decided to take a chance on them. Boy am I glad I did!

These headphones sound just as good as my old Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 system and don't hog up my entire desk. They also only cost me about $50 delivered, which is a far cry from the $200 some dedicated speaker systems go for these days.

They are very comfortable and can be worn for extended periods of time. The ear cushions are very soft and cover your entire ear. They really come to life if you have a high quality sound card or onboard sound chip with dedicated outputs. These headphones have three plugs that separate the difference sound fields processed by your sound card (front/rear/center-sub).

Overall, I highly recommend these headphones for anyone interested in an alternative to high priced desktop speaker systems. Although they don't quite match the sound quality of some higher end units, I believe they are a very good value in this price range. For all you FPS gamers out there, prepare yourself for a treat!

This 6-speaker surround sound headphones delivers an impressive 5.1-channel sound to your movies, music and games. With a USB 2.0 interface, the ZM-RS...