830QT 830QT

830QT

ratings (1 Epinions review)

I love my treadmill

Apr 26, 2000

Pros:Extra cushioning, longer deck, EKG grip

Cons:none at all

I recently purchased the Proform 830QT treadmill at Sears. I picked this particular treadmill for 3 reasons. The first of course the price. I purchased it on sale and it was a very good value. The other 2 factors that aided me in my decision were that it has extra cushioning which is easier on the joints. This treadmill is also very quite. It was much quieter than the other models that we tried. Something that is very important if you intend to use the treadmill when the babies are sleeping :)

This treadmill has extra cushioning, a longer deck to walk on, 6 personal trainer designated programs, a power incline of 1.5%-11%, 2.5-hp treadmill duty and goes from 0-10 mph. The longer deck is great for long legged people (that is definitely NOT me) or people with a long stride. It also has an EKG pulse grip. This is a bar that is under the LCD panel that lets you grip the bar and then gives you your pulse reading, this is a wonderful feature because it allows you to check your heart rate without stopping.

The treadmill is sturdy, meaning that it does not wobble when running or walking fast. It also folds up for easy storage. The entire unit is 18" X 55".

If you are in the market for a treadmill this is a good economical choice. The fact that this treadmill is so quiet sure makes it my favorite choice.