Breast Pump

Breast Pump

ratings (178 Epinions reviews)

This one won't hit the general audience

Mar 10, 2000 (Updated Mar 10, 2000)

Pros:not a one

Cons:too lengthy, too boring, uninteresting product

No one is going to want to see someone sitting on their couch with some loud device, explaining their product. This is one of those products that just won't catch on. A review on this won't bring anyone in to epinions.

I'm sure her review would be great in writing, but for viewing it just doesn't have the flair. The camera keeps moving constantly around, the review is too lengthy to be considered for commercialization, and I just can't help feeling absolutely nothing about this product.

I may be wrong, but I really don't think so. This is something that may mean something to some people, but I believe the majority of the public just wouldn't care about this.

I would also add the camera work was shoddy, bouncing all around, and it could have been done in another way that would possibly bring Epinions new reviewers.

For example, some little lady that lives on a farm could have started up with a review like this. Her baby's crying, she's talking about how much her breast pump means to her, feeds her baby, and her husband or boyfriend walks in. He says, "are you done with that, honey," he snatches the pump out of her hands and disappears back out the door. Camera peeks out the window and we see him disappear into the barn. A few moments later, the door opens and in he comes with jars full of milk. He says, "well, if, it's good enough for you, then it's good enough for Nessie. Sure makes my work a lot easier."

That would have been clever.

Would visit Shopping.com? No